A little history
On September 6th 1578, in the Lower Hall of the House of Besset, Antoine de Vernoux, Esquire and Lord of the Besset and the Monestier dictated his will.
He was the last descendant in a long line, the first ever registered, of noblemen who occupied the fort from 1433.
Once upon a time…
A place ‘to be seen’ for the showbiz people of the 70’s, this ancient Coach House, after playing Sleeping Beauty for years, woke up suddenly one spring morning; horses and foals galloping over the meadows.
Today, it charms the people who appreciate authenticity, nature lovers and all for whom relaxation is synonymous with well-being.